American Chemet Corporation has two formulated agricultural fungicides based upon cuprous oxide: Chem Copp 50 (50% copper) and AG Copp 75 (75% copper). Cuprous oxide, a copper+ ion compound, is considered the most active form of copper. Its solubility is low, its retention high and protection is excellent, even in adverse weather conditions. Both Chem Copp 50 and AG Copp 75 are easy to disperse, have good suspension, and have superior sticking properties.
AG Copp 75
- Concentrated Formulation - 75% Cu is economical.
- Extended spray intervals
- Non-dusting wettable powder for easier use and handling.
Chem Copp 50
- Wettable powder with 50% Copper content
- Small particle size
- Superior wettability and suspensibility
- Long lasting in high rainfall conditions
Chemet fungicides control fungal and bacterial diseases on a variety of crops:
- Kiwi Fruit
- Stone Fruits
- And More